Launch of NatGeoEd.orgsingle singular test
LAUNCH OF NatGeoEd.org
Alliance Coordinators: Get Social!
The National Geographic Education website (NatGeoEd.org) will officially be launched today with the distribution of the attached press release (or see link here)! Thank you all so much for your feedback and participation thus far; we know you’ve been excited to share this resource with all your friends and colleagues so here’s your chance!
Are you on Facebook or Twitter? Connect with National Geographic Education through social media.
What’s in it for you?
· Get daily Nat Geo Education news, reminders, and links to our favorite new resources
· Join discussions about hot topics in geographic education
· Connect with networks of educators in your area and across the globe
· Show your friends and colleagues that you’re connected with National Geographic Education
Help us grow our following.
Our Facebook page currently has 11,400 fans and our Twitter account has 1,135 followers. We’re looking to grow our Facebook fanbase to 15,000 fans and our Twitter following to 1,500 followers in support of the official launch of the beta website. Please help us by following National Geographic Education and encouraging your friends and colleagues to do the same.
Here are some sample messages that you might tweet or post to your Facebook wall:
· I like National Geographic Education. If you’re a teacher, student, geography buff, National Geographic fan…or just my friend, you should, too! [Faceook]
· Join me in a community of geography, science, and social studies education experts. Like National Geographic Education! [Facebook]
· Follow @NatGeoEducation for #education news and top #geography, #science, and #socialstudies teaching resources [Twitter]
We know you all have connections with hundreds of geographers and educators in your personal and professional networks. If you would recommend National Geographic Education resources to them anyway, please take the simple step of following us on Facebook and Twitter. Your support is our greatest asset!
ATTACHED: NGS WEBSITE RELEASE!!